In this section you can find important information for customers who have reserved or are going to reserve an holiday at the Hotel La Grotta or Hotel Savoy in Summer 2020.
Due to the health emergency and the spread of Covid-19, you can find here the answers to the most common questions about your next holiday at our hotels. The information will be updated according to the legal provisions and the development of the situation.
I BOOKED A HOLIDAY BUT I DON’T KNOW IF I CAN LEAVE OR NOT. IS IT MORE CONVENIENT TO CANCEL MY RESERVATION OR TO WAIT?
In this particular time of uncertainty we are still living an health emergency. We advise you to wait till the end of the lockdown.
If you cancel your reservation, you will run the risk of founding no free rooms.
If you are interested, we advise you to keep your booking valid. It is better to wait till we have a stable situation, so you can understand if you can leave or not.
WHAT IS THE RISK IF YOU KEEP YOUR RESERVATION VALID?
You don’t risk anything.
If you have already paid a deposit for MyTime Hotels, we give you the chance to make some changes or even to cancel the reservation till 21 days before your arrival.
If you are forced to cancel your holiday, you will receive a voucher with the same price of the deposit. The voucher is increased by 5% at the expense of the Hotel. The voucher is valid for 12 mouths and can be used for a vacation at Hotel La Grotta or Hotel Savoy.
I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN HOLIDAY FOR THE NEXT MONTHS BUT I AM AFRAID OF THE SITUATION. IS IT MORE CONVENIENT FOR ME TO BOOK OR TO WAIT?
We advise you to book now.
Not every hotel will probably open this year, for this reason you could have difficulties in finding accommodation during the summer mouths or over the weekend. It is better to book now without running risks or paying penalties.
WHEN WILL THE HOTEL REOPEN?
We are going through uncertain times and we want just to inform you that your security and wellbeing are our priority.
According to legal provisions there is no established closure for hotels in this emergency time. However, we don’t know for certain when our hotel will be able to accept guests.
We invite you to follow this page, which is constantly updated according to the changes of the present situation.
If you have any questions, other than those listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are at your disposal.
The Big Family
Carlotta, Alberto, Lorenzo and Michele