An Eco-Friendly Hotel among Dolomites Hotels
We live in a region, Trentino Alto Adige, with a full 10,000 fir trees per inhabitant: a real treasure to cherish and love that we, mountains people, have learnt to appreciate since we were children. It is in our DNA!
Eco-friendly family hotel: love for nature, harmony with the environment
We love and respect nature and so we devote special attention to ecology and protecting our environment in every choice we make:
- Our building has been renovated using 80% CasaClima technology
- Our water is heated directly by the sun thanks to our solar panels
- The electricity we use is produced by a hydroelectric consortium
- Each room has an independent heating system optimising energy consumption.
- We use only low-energy light bulbs
- We use primarily local ingredients in our restaurant to reduce the environmental impact of food miles (miles travelled by food to reach our tables) and to rediscover wholesome Trentino produce.
- We recycle waste