Just a few years ago you were anxiously awaiting the arrival of this old woman: the idea made you a little afraid … but at the end, after seeing sweets and toys, you changed your mind. How many tasty things!
On January 5th, the Befana will fly to the Val di Fassa. Then on January 6th there will be one last chance to enjoy a delicious celebratory dinner in good company. After all, Epiphany is the last of the feast days!
For 7 nights, you can continue to enjoy the magic of the mountains in winter: Christmas decorations and perfect slopes without the crowds. Sounds good, right? So you can enjoy sport with your family and in complete peace and quiet.
Who knows what the Befana will bring this year! Good children will receive many lovely and delicious things, but what about the naughty ones? They should only get coal, of course!
At our hotel, however, there is a reward for everyone, even the most capricious: and during the wait, your little ones can take part in many fun and educational activities.
- Miniclub every day from 4 pm to 10 pm, in the hotel and outdoors (babysitting for children up to 3 years)
- 2 special dinners with the activity leaders Alina and Valentina and new friends (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Play area on the snow from 9:30 am to 4 pm (minimum age: 3 years)
- Lunch at high altitude with the activity leaders of the Lauri play area (for € 10.00)
- Ski school every day (except Saturday)
What can parents do while their children are having fun? Relax, practise sports, and more besides. Even mum and dad can enjoy the magic of the holidays: they can be children again, but with added comfort!
Included in our offer:
- Wellness centre with sauna and Turkish bath and other opportunities for pampering and relaxation
- 2 romantic dinners
- Room with every creature comfort
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Wi-Fi connection
Extras for a special holiday
Make your holiday on the snow unlike any other: there is much on offer for you and your family.
Just add that little extra and fun is guaranteed!
- Guided snow shoe hike with a chance to see the sun setting over the Dolomites
- Ski tour of the Sellaronda/Lagazuoi together with Alberto
- Carriage ride to Fuchiade (Passo S. Pellegrino)
- Tasting of local wines and beers (one evening a week)
The Befana bears gifts!
She dropped some socks while flying over the Val di Fassa on her dusty broom. The children opened them and the contents were a great surprise: here’s what they found!
- 10% discount on ski lessons for children up to 4 years
- 50% discount on the Skipass for children over 8 (valid for 1 child + 1 adult)
- Free Skipass for children up to 8 years (valid for 1 child + 1 adult)
7 nights for the price of 6 starting from € 1,400
Offer valid for 2 adults + 1 child with half board
Standard room € 1,400
Marmotta Family room €1,995