A holiday on two wheels: between spruces and rocks!
Are you a fan of cycling? Are mountain bike, street bike and downhill your passions? Val di Fassa could be your paradise!
The Dolomites cycling path starts from Alba di Canazei, twists and turns for 48 km with an elevation gain of about 650 mt and ends in Molina di Fiemme.
Is that all? Every meter along the path is a window on a magic landscape, pure and uncontaminated, dominated by the top of the Dolomites.
All along the path you’ll find several rest stops and playgrounds. And if you get tired the Bike Express will take you back to the starting point.
It’s almost impossible to resist to the call of the bike with a view like this!
Paths for every taste, with every degree of difficulty
Like every other sport, even in cycling there are various levels and degrees of difficulties. Here are our proposals for amateurs:
- Street bike: ride for all passes of the Dolomites and enjoy the landscape! You can bring your bike or rent one with a special convention for our hotel’s Guests
- Sellaronda bike day: on 22nd June 2019 forget the car and go through all the passes of the Dolomites (Sella, Gardena, Pordoi and Campolongo) with many other amateurs like you in the local most famous non-competitive event.
For the whole family
There is nothing better than go on a beautiful bike tour with the whole family. Precisely because the little ones have to be able to keep up and live an unforgettable experience, we propose these easy bike tours:
- Cycling path Fiemme-Fassa
- Nigra Pass Trail towards the Carezza lake
- Malga Hagner
- Val Venegia – Baita Segantini
If you want to pass down to your kids the passion for the mountain bike, at the Hotel La Grotta we have already thought about everything.
Every Thursday morning, we organise a mountain bike lessons with a certified instructor. Your children will be able to learn all the tricks of the professionals of this sport, always under our supervision, in maximum safety.
For the experts
The mountain is the ideal landscape for sports, especially the extreme ones. Are downhill, free ride and mountain bike your passions? Here in Val di Fassa we are equipped to make you feel the strongest emotions.
If you want to approach for the first time one of these disciplines, you can book your Free Ride lessons with an experienced instructor directly at the hotel: 3 hours, 70 €.
Are you an expert? We have an irresistible program for you:
- 2 equipped parks for Downhill, the Fassa Bike Park Belvedere and Fassa Bike Park Buffaure
- Sellaronda and Latemar mountain bike tours with a guide (on payment).