Recharge before the end of summer!
September is the comeback to real life: back to work or school, behind a computer screen and with the nose on the books!
Take advantage of the last vacation days and let your children discover animals and the nature before “locking” him for hours in the school.
We all know the benefits of spending time outside, in contact with nature and away from the daily routine. Here at the Family Hotel La Grotta we value your time. You will rediscover and revaluate it with new experiences every day.
Come and recharge your batteries!
For each question the right answer!
A beautiful holiday in the Dolomites can be an opportunity to learn a lot of new and incredible things! Our little guests are an inexhaustible source of curiosity. Below there are some of the questions our little guests often ask and to which we enjoy answering:
- Which are the animals that live in the mountains?
- How do you produce butter?
- How can you hung on a rock?
- Does the dragons forest really exist?
- Which are the tools used by the farmer?
- Can we really get off the river with an inflatable boat?
- Have you ever taken a cable car or a chairlift?
- How did the primitive men live, repair and draw?
Our guides and animators will give you the right answers to each of these questions (and to all others that children always ask). How? With plenty of activities, games and entertainment, designed for everyone!
Share with your children emotions that will treasure in their heart forever!
Our September offer from the 9th to the 16th of September:
- Standard room for 2 adults and 1 child free € 1.365,00
- Marmotta Family Suite 2 adults and 1 2 or 3 children free € 1.700,00